New Generation (Evening)
CRICOS Code: 011045G
Commencement Dates: Any Monday
Course Duration: 2 to 48 weeks
Course Times: 5:30pm - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday
Course Hours: 20 hours
The New Generation English classes provide you with quality evening English language classes in Perth.
The Academy’s comprehensive syllabus ensures that speaking, listening, reading and writing skills are covered every day with grammar, vocabulary and syntax studied in context.
New Generation English Course
- A serious English program where the learning is flexible and is designed to get you where you want to be and still leave you time to enjoy your life!
- Classes from Elementary level upwards – pathways to further studies available
- Optional Special Focus Classes
- Access to Online English Learning Resources
- Levels: Elementary (A1+) to Intermediate (B1)
New Generation English Course / IELTS Preparation
- Designed to prepare students for the IELTS General and Academic examinations, as well as improve General English
- Focuses on exam tasks and strategies in the four exams and delivered as a rolling curriculum with each week being
dedicated to one of the skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening and also Grammar analysis and Vocabulary enhancement.
- A choice of General or Academic Examination
- Achieve IELTS 6.0 for Post Study Work Visa
- Add on online learning IELTS Preparation component available
- 3 week exam skill focused cycle
- Levels: Intermediate (B1+) and above
Special Focus Studies (Optional)
Available as two 1.5 hour sessions every Tuesday and Thursday (2:00pm - 3:30pm), the Special Focus Studies classes allow students to focus their studies on a particular skill or area of need or interest from the choices available in any given 6 week module.
Special Focus choices may include:
- Strategies for IELTS
- Communication Skills
- Advanced Writing Reports/Essays
- Grammar & Writing
- Pronunciation Skills
|New Generation English|
|5:30 pm - 6:30 pm||Face-to-Face on campus class|
|6:30 pm - 6:45 pm||Break|
|6:45 pm - 7:45 pm||Face-to-Face on campus class|
|7:45 pm - 8:00 pm||Break|
|8:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Face-to-Face on campus class|