Diploma of Business – Work Ready (BSB50120)
CRICOS Code: 087142M
Commencement Dates: 31 Jan 2022 / 26 Apr / 18 Jul / 10 Oct
Mid Term Commencement: 8 Mar 2022 / 30 May / 22 Aug / 14 Nov
Hours per Week: 20 hrs/wk average
Course Length: 20, 30, or 40 weeks
Class Size: Average 16
Requirements: CEFR B2 / IELTS 5.5 or equivalent + Year 11 min
The Phoenix Diploma of Business – Work Ready (BSB50120) program provides students with a broad understanding of contemporary business practices used within a variety of entry-level positions in both the public and private sectors.
The business course at our Perth campus is ideal for people with little or no business experience, but is also useful for business owners, team leaders and managers who wish to formalise their existing knowledge and skills. Although the primary focus of this program is ‘work-readiness’, students may also choose to use their Diploma to gain credit for entry to university.
On successful completion students may apply for advanced standing at universities in Australia.
Our Diploma of Business - Work Ready gives you those globally "in demand" skills which include:
- Communicating effectively
- Using initiative & enterprise
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Developing professionalism
- Working effectively with others
This course is designed for students who want a flexible & practical qualification that gives access to a range of career opportunities including:
- Business Administration
- Operational Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Development & Enterprise
- Manage Personal Work Priorities & Professional Development (BSBWOR501)
- Write Persuasive Copy (BSBWRT501)
- Design and Develop an integrated marketing communication plan (BSBMKG523)
- Identify & evaluate marketing opportunities (BSBMKG501)
- Establish & adjust the marketing mix (BSBMKG502)
- Interpret market trends and developments (BSBMKG507)
- Manage People Performance (BSBMGT502)
- Manage Operational Plan (BSBMGT517)
Students can choose from a select list of electives subject to availability.