Foundation Studies – Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215)
CRICOS Code: 086877B
Commencement dates: 1 Feb / 19 Apr / 12 Jul / 27 Sep / 31 Jan (2022)
Hours per week: 20 hrs/wk average
Course Duration: 6, 9 or 12 months
Class Size: Average 16
Delivery Mode: Face-to-Face on campus / Blended delivery (Online LIVE/Face-to-Face)
English Entry / Academic Requirements: CEFR B1+ / IELTS 5.0 or equivalent + Year 11 (or equivalent)
This program is designed for Australian and International students at pre-undergraduate level requiring a foundation program to meet the academic requirements of Australian Universities and Higher Education Providers. The program is a Certificate IV course under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF - Level 4).
On successful completion of this alternative pathways to university program, students are equipped with the knowledge and skills to confidently enter undergraduate programs and are eligible for direct entry to Murdoch University, Edith Cowan University, Curtin University, Central Queensland University or other universities of choice at first year level.
- Our comprehensive and customised curriculum provides learners with valuable business skills as well as a range of vital study skills to prepare for further studies.
- Gain a nationally recognised business qualification and fast-track your entry into a range of Bachelor Degree programs at our partner Universities - and save thousands of dollars!
- Apply for packaged enrolment offers with a range of our University partners to apply for one Student Visa for the entire study plan
- No IELTS score required as part of our pathway/direct entry program with our partner Universities
Course Articulation: This course is ideal for students unable to meet academic entry requirements as an affordable and effective pathway to university. Additionally, upon completion of the Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215), students can articulate to the Diploma of Business (BSB50215). Students completing our specialised University Pathway Diploma receive full course credit for the first year of a range of Bachelor Degree programs at our partner Universities.
Subjects/ Units of Competency:
- Business Communications 500 (501 /502) - BSBWRT401, BSBITU404, BSBCMM401
- Information Systems 500 - BSBINM401
- Research Skills & Business Statistics 500 - BSBRES411
- Accounting 500 - BSBFIA412, BSBFIM501
- Legal Framework 500 - BSBSMB401, BSBRSK401
- Work Health and Safety (only required for stand alone Cert IV qualification) BSBWHS401